Frequently Asked Questions
PLACING AN ORDER
All orders are placed online through the site. You may Shop according to Size by filtering the size in the Filter By menu, or simply click on the product you wish to purchase, choose the color, size, quantity and click on the ‘Add to Bag’ button, and proceed to either purchase additional items by clicking ‘Continue Shopping’ or to ‘ Check Out’. You may check the items in your Bag at any time and any page during your shopping by hovering over the ‘My Bag’ icon at the topmost right of the page. A number beside ‘Bag’ will correspond to the number of items you have saved in your Bag.
Saving items in your Shopping Bag does not mean a reservation. The facility allows you to keep track of what you want to buy until you are ready to make the payment. Note though that while Superga Philippines ensures that all items are adequately stocked, it is possible that the item you saved in your Bag may be unavailable by the time you make the purchase. When this happens, you can pay for the items that are available, and keep the out-of-stock items saved in your bag. You can visit the site regularly to check availability.
- Credit/Debit Card via Paypal
- Credit/Debit Card or Gcash via Paynamics
Superga Philippines (Stores Specialists, Inc.) reserves the right to ask for additional reference from the customer (e.g., photo of valid ID), for the need to verify the payment made via credit card.
- Cash On Delivery (COD)
Pay on Delivery via Transakto (for Entrego deliveries only)
- Applicable for COD orders with minimum purchase of P500
- BPI online/mobile app required
For more information regarding Transakto payments and accounts, visit the Transakto website: information.mytransakto.com
If you need help with your Transakto payment or delivery, you may contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The customer is responsible for providing the correct and complete delivery details: a. Name of recipient b. House no. or lot/block/phase no., street name, subdivision, barangay, town, province and zip code c. Unit no., floor building name, compound, street name, barangay, town, province and zip code
- The use of abbreviations is highly discouraged.
- Stores Specialists, Inc (Superga Philippines) may not be held responsible for orders lost due to inaccurate/incomplete details provided by the customer.
- If delivery was not completed due to erroneous details, the customer will be charged for re-delivery to correct address.
- The customer is responsible for providing a correct contact number, preferably a mobile number. The customer is responsible to ensure that this number is active should we need to contact you about your order.
- It is returned within 30 days from the date of receipt of item/s
- Item/s should be unused, unaltered, and with original tags and packaging (if applicable)
- The original receipt or the Order Number should be presented
- Exchange of the following items shall not be accepted: Accessories, Shoe Care Items, For Hygiene reasons - personal care items like socks, tights, hosiery and used items, Counterfeit products, Items purchase from abroad
- If replacement with a different color or size is not possible it may be replaced with another style provided that the value of the item at the time of exchange is the price paid or the current selling price, WHICHEVER IS LOWER. Any difference in price shall be paid by the customer.
1. Please provide the details of your order:
- Order No.
- Item details
- Complete Name
- Email Address used in Superga online account
- Preferred physical store/s where you wish to exchange your item
- Contact details of person who purchased the item (if order was received as a gift)
The Customer Service Contact Center is open from Mondays to Sundays (except Christmas, New Year, and Holy Week), 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Any inquiries or complaints received after 9:00 PM or on the specified holidays shall be answered the next business day.
2. Customer Service will send the necessary documents (Return Form and Tape e-receipt -- if order was not a gift) via email to you.
3. Please present the necessary documents and the item/s at your preferred Superga boutique.
- Standard policies for acceptable reasons for return shall be followed (i.e., change of size, color, style, etc.).
- Items for exchange must be in good condition and returned in the original packaging with item code/label and are still subject for store’s evaluation. Also, the availability of the replacement item is not guaranteed.
- Price changes may have been effected at the physical store. The ‘receipt price of the online store’ or ‘current physical store price’, will apply whichever is lower.
- Items bought at regular price, promo price (temporary discount) and markdown price (permanent discount) are acceptable for exchange, subject to our return and exchange guidelines.
- If you do not wish to return an item to the store, you have the option to return items via Third Party Courier (picked-up at your nominated delivery address).
- Damage caused by extensive use of the product and normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by wrong use of cleaning products or washing instructions
- Damage caused by customer’s improper handling
- Merchandise already altered
Once item is approved for exchange, Superga Philippines will give the customer a unique Exchange number or a New Order Number to be used as reference for the approved exchange transaction.
HOW TO CLEAN THE CLASSIC WHITE SUPERGA CANVAS SNEAKERS
Start by removing the laces. This will ensure you get into all of the crevices for a thorough clean. You’ll also want to remove any inserts if you use them.
Next, we want to pretreat stains before washing. Create a powerful paste by mixing the preferred stain remover and oxygen bleach in a small bowl. (you can also use your preferred stain remover and non-chlorine bleach at home). We don’t recommend using chlorine bleach because it’s very harsh on fabrics and can actually cause permanent yellowing over time. Use a soft toothbrush to apply the paste directly to any stains, scuffs, and the inner soles of the shoe—this is key to removing any funky smells. Don’t forget the shoe laces too! If there are any stains you can pretreat those as well.
Next, it’s time to give your kicks a nice, sudsy bath! Add one capful preferred oxygen based bleach to a bath of hot water. If the shoes are especially smelly, I won’t tell anyone, and you won’t have to either! Just add ¼ cup of white vinegar into the water to neutralize odors. To prepare the bath, you can use your sink at home, or a bucket. Place the shoes and laces in the hot water – sole up – and soak for at least 1 hour. The longer the soak, the cleaner the shoes!
After soaking, rinse the shoes well until the water runs clear. Be sure not to wring or bend the shoe! This can distort the shape of them. Instead, gently press it against the edge of a sink or basin. To expedite drying, use a white hand towel to stuff the shoes and press the water out.
Leave to dry overnight near a well-ventilated area. If possible, air-dry them outside. The sunlight will naturally help whiten them!
Now they are clean and ready to complete your next look. Enjoy!